Trip to Eureka Fest at MIT

My name is Alex am I am 16 years old. We had a blast at MIT. We slept in the dorms( not fun, it was way too hot!) and got to meet new people and make new friends. We showed our project and told people about it. Everyone seemed interested. Dr. Sherman came by and listen to us as we explained our project. He is the National Veterinary Science program Leader of the National Institute of Food Production and Substantiality.  He told us that the government knows of our project! That is scary!. This year I will be liaison. I am looking forward to be working on the project this year. I think it will be a great year.                                                                                                                                               Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment