Contact to the Phillipines

I, Mat, have contacted Rose Penwell in the Phillipines. They will be able to get Hydrogen Peroxide, and they do have parts to build the filter, and frame.




Hi Mat-

It sounds like you are really making progress towards completing this BioAusable Water Filter Project. I know we can get hydrogen peroxide here but I am not sure how expensive it would be to buy it in large quantities. Is that something I should look into? We do have five gallons jugs, pipes, and I am sure we can get hollow cables. There are lumber yards and parts stores so I don't anticipate any difficulty finding the parts you are talking about. Let me know if you want me to look into how expensive it would be to buy large amounts of Hydrogen Peroxide.

Sincerely,
Rose



On Mar 31, 2012, at 9:28 AM, mat*****

> Hi Rose,
> This is Mat *** with the BioAusable Water Filter project.Tonight we
> visited a water filtration plant that uses a sand filter to clean the water
> The
> filter part of the project has been completed. We have been looking at some
> different chemicals that could help make the water cleaner for drinking. .
> One
> chemical we were thinking of using was Hydrogen Peroxide.
> I was wondering if it would be easy for you to get Hydrogen Peroxide for
> cleaning
> the water in the Philippians. I would like to know if this is convenient
> for the
> women you are working with. I would also like to know if you will be able
> to buy
> the Peroxide.I want to also double check to see if you have the necessary
> parts
> for the water filter. The two 5 gallon jugs, pipes or hollow cables, pails
> that
> can be easily lifted, and a frame to hold the filter. When the project is
> done
> here I will show you a picture of the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment